Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has had a pretty great first season so far, with new maps, Operators, modes, and more all added to the game along with the Season 1 Battle Pass.
Unlike past Call of Duty games, Modern Warfare has no premium map packs with all playable content being free for all players. Only cosmetic items such as Operator skins, charms, and emotes are purchasable with real money (using Call of Duty Points). A seasonal Battle Pass is also for sale.
One thing that Season One did bring is better communication from Infinity Ward. The studio has promised to improve its methods of speaking to the community. So far, they’re doing an excellent job of maintaining an open line of communication with fans.
Have you yet to drop into Modern Warfare? Season One is the perfect time to save the world with Captain Price, team up with friends in Special Ops, and do battle in numerous Multiplayer modes.
This new digital edition of the game comes with the following:
– Gunfight 3v3: Aside from the Gunfight 1v1 playlist Infinity Ward rolled out this week, they’re working on another version of Gunfight, 3v3!
– Additional loadouts: 5 loadouts aren’t enough, so they’ll be adding more loadout slots over the coming weeks!
– Gunfight Tournament: It was incredible to see so many people jumping into the Gunfight Tournament Beta back in November, and they plan on bringing tournaments back once they’ve squashed a few bugs and added in new rewards.
– MORE 2XP, 2X Weapon XP, and 2X Tier events!
– The full game
– 3000 Points – enough for you to get the Battle Pass Bundle and then some!
– A Combat Knife with an exclusive skin
– XRK Weapons Pack
Do you want to learn more about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare besides the end date for Season 1? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
Want to win some cash playing CoD? If so, check out the CoD challenges on DreamTeam.gg