CHECK PLAYER RANK AND STATS
apex legends wiki
4 months ago
Bangalore is a professional soldier in Apex Legends with a great passive, an excellent utility ability, and a fairly weak ultimate. She’s an easy character to use because of the similarities she has with characters in other first-person shooters, so even if you’ve never played a Battle Royale, she feels intuitive.
* She was the fastest character in Apex until that PED-using Octane came along in the Season 1 update. Her passive ability gives her 30% increased movement speed when being shot at, which is a huge boost to mobility. Being the second fastest isn’t so bad.
* Bangalore’s Smoke Launcher ability is a top ability in the game. You can use this any time you want to cross an open area to find cover, when you need to help a downed teammate get back on his feet, to loot or heal up safely, or to disorient an enemy.
* She’s able to fight in both open areas and enclosed spaces effectively and is suited for both attacking and defending. Bangalore is probably the most well-rounded character in the game at this point.
* Bangalore has the 3rd smallest hitbox, after Wraith and Lifeline, making you harder to hit.
* Her ultimate, Rolling Thunder, is a weaker version of Gibraltar’s. It’s really only good for stopping aggression or possibly finishing off downed characters that hidden but unprotected from overhead.
* This isn’t really a gameplay weakness, but Bangalore does have the most “meh” legendary skins in the game. Yeah, it’s a bit of a stretch, but we are having trouble coming up with true weaknesses since Bangalore is such a good character.
* Digital Threat scopes nullify the protective cover that her smoke would otherwise provide making hiding from enemies with that attachment impossible.
* Although Bangalore is very solid in defense, she really shines while on the attack. Your passive allows you to close the gap between you and your enemy quickly. Once in close, you can pull out a Peacekeeper and get to work.
* Where most characters try to avoid wide-open spaces, Bangalore is actually quite comfortable to play there. The Smoke Launcher acts as cover in any situation, and her ultimate is actually quite useful here with its damage and, more importantly, stun capability.
* You prefer camping/sniping as her passive is wasted in that case.
* You feel out of control when moving faster than normal.
* If you have no gun, use your Smoke Launcher to damage enemies from a distance. It takes a bit of skill but is safer than going for the punch or flying kick.
* You can also use it to last hit a downed opponent, to finish off your enemy and provide yourself cover to loot his death box at the same time.
* Bangalore and Bloodhound work well together as Bloodhound’s ultimate allows him to see through her smoke, making it impossible to hide from the advancing duo.
* Lifeline is able to revive downed allies much easier with Bangalore’s smoke to provide cover on the opposite side of Lifeline’s shield.
* Rain down a double barrage of artillery with Gibraltar.
* Erica Luttrell, who is the voice of Bangalore, has also appeared in Spiderman, World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, Injustice 2, as well as many other games. She’s also acted in Westworld, Dexter, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
* Bangalore is an IMC soldier from Titanfall, who is only involved in the Apex Games to raise enough money to get back home.