CHECK PLAYER RANK AND STATS
Respawn Entertainment’s latest update to Apex Legends, Update 1.1, is out for PC and console players. So far, players have had trouble even playing it as accounts have been reset. Respawn quickly addressed this on reddit. The servers came back up after several hours and it was widely confirmed that the missing accounts had been restored..
There are some decent quality of life changes to the game, but players seem to be unimpressed by Respawn’s seeming lack of progress on game-breaking problems, including addressing cheating on PC.
A much-needed and widely requested feature has been added that will now allow players to directly invite players from their last game to join their squad. This should allow players to make new friends more easily or, at least, play with the same teammates that helped them in their previous matches. We all know how frustrating it is to get stuck with randoms who break off and try to 1vX the world, only to die within seconds of landing, leaving you and your other teammate down a man for the rest of the game. So, if you do wind up with good teammates, you now have an easier way to get them back on your squad for upcoming matches.
If you want to play in radio silence, you can now mute players in the character select screen.
An interesting bug has also been allowing players access to the previously-leaked L Star legendary weapon skins. The rest of the patch notes can be found below.
– Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
– Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
– Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
– When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
– Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
– Running out of memory.
– CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
– Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
– Stability fixes to all platforms.
– Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
– Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
– Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
– Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
For all your Apex Legends Patch notes, keep it locked on DreamTeam. And, if you want to see how your stats stack up with the rest of the world, check out our leaderboards at dreamteam.gg/apex/leaderboards
The Winter holidays are coming! And to celebrate, DreamTeam.gg has created a special December event, the Apex Winter Challenge. And with this celebration comes a chance to participate in more challenges, win higher cash prizes, and have an excuse to stay inside and out ...
So check this out, DreamTeam.gg’s new Player Profiles are now helping millions of players introduce the world to their inner gamers. And on top of that, DreamTeam’s profiles have a new feature that can help stop the growing level of toxicity in the gaming community. Is ...
Apex Legends developer, Respawn, is getting ready to launch Season 3 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The new Apex Legends season — titled Meltdown — has an October 1st (6 pm BST start time) release date for PC and consoles. And it comes with a new Legend, map, battle pass, ho...